Movies, TV shows are one of the best forms of entertainment. Everyday, latest niches are retired for the people. However, one cannot watch each and every movie in the theatre. Thus, you can use Showbox to watch the latest as well as movies reused in the past.
What is Showbox?
Showbox is a very helpful platform which can be used for streaming latest movies, shows and videos. The app version of Showbox is highly flexible since it is compatible with devices running on various operating systems. You can also use its website version to watch movies, TV shows and other videos on your PC.
The steps to install Showbox is quite simple. However, some people do need a guide. Thus, here we are about to guide you through each step of the method which you need to execute to install Showbox on your PC.
Some unique features of Showbox include:
1. There is no limitation to the number of movies or videos which you can watch on your PC using Showbox.
2. All the movies and videos are available for free. There are no hidden charges or subscription fees. Also all its features are free to use.
3. You can watch all movies and TV shows in either high quality or standard quality depending on your internet connectivity.
4. The functions in Showbox are quite simple to understand and use. They are very basic in nature.
Some of the prerequisites which need to checked before starting with the installation process are:
1. Windows XP or 7, 8, 10.
2. A minimum of 2GB RAM in your PC.
3. 4GB space is available on your hard disc.
4. An Android emulator installed on your PC. Here, we will be using Bluestacks Android emulator. (There are other apps, bluestacks alternatives as well. You can use those if you want.)
5. A good internet connection.
Now let’s look at the steps to install Showbox:
Step 1- Download and install Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC. Then, download Showbox APK from its official website and launch the Bluestacks Android emulator which you have installed on your PC..
Step 2- Now, head over to the location where you had downloaded the APK file of Showbox. Right-click on it and click on ‘Open with‘ and then select ‘Bluestacks APK handler‘ to initiate the installation process.
Step 3- Once the installation process is completed, search for the icon of Showbox in the list of all the apps in your Bluestacks Android emulator. When you find the icon, double-click on it to launch Showbox on your PC over Bluestacks.
Step 4- Once the app is successfully installed and launched, you can search and stream any movie or show on your PC. The quality and buffering time of the video will depend on your internet connectivity.
These were some of the unique features of Showbox and the steps which you need to execute to install Showbox on your device. If you follow each and every step carefully, you will not encounter any difficulty in doing so.
However, if you get stuck at any particular step, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.
Also, if you have any better method to install Showbox, feel free to share it with us!